4.10.12

Get ready for...Fashion Forward!

Yesterday afternoon, I joined Barb (blogger behind Barbbarbbarb) and Adam (hair stylist at Hairacy's) to chat about the 3rd kick-off of mega uptown Saint John shopping affair, Fashion Forward:


Video source: Uptown Saint John
Although we weren't one-take wonders, we managed to get it all in there on the 3rd take with Craig manning the camera! 
Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the event itself tonight (I have to be in Moncton today and tomorrow for an autism conference) but please do take lots of pictures so I  can pretend I got to share in the fun! I've always had a great time at the previous versions, so I anticipate this event will only get better! 
Remember to get there early (before 5pm!) so you can get your hands on a swag bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment