1.12.12

Uptown Photoshoot

Last Friday I joined Kiera, owner of Je Suis Prest Boutique, in photographing her store's latest arrivals. Amanda, the store's model of the month, quickly went through over 10 dress changes in under an hour, braving the zero degree weather outside for most of the shots! It was a race against the sun setting when we hit the uptown streets late that afternoon.

New holiday dresses adorn the walls
Gentle Fawn dress

BB Dakota dress

BB Dakota sequins

Jack dress / Gentle Fawn dress / BB Dakota dress

Kiera & Amanda

BB Dakota dress


Gentle Fawn dress

BB Dakota dress

Jack dress

Gentle Fawn dress

Jack dress

Textiles

Thanks to Kiera for letting me join her and Amanda- it was a great chance to practice with my camera. Although I've had it since I first got my DSLR over a year ago, it's time I finally learned to use my 50mm manual lens. Since I had to move around for different angles while adapting to the manual focus, it helped in staying warm!  

If you're wondering when I'll be back to photographing my own outfits, I should have something up in the next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment