2.12.11

collared

One fall trend that was popular among bloggers this fall, but I stayed clear of, was the detachable collar. I personally just wasn't a big fan, but props to all those ladies who have been able to pull this look off (i.e. The Man Repeller). I'm not a fan wearing of turtle necks or choker necklaces so this trend just never jived with my personal style.



However, once I got a look of Dannijo's collar necklaces, I fell in love! This was a cute, quirky trend I could get on board with! A great lover of statement necklaces, I like this extension of the collar trend. I prefer the more natural, potentially elegant look of these necklaces that sit on the collar bone rather than being a collar that looks like someone beheaded from their blouse.



If only any of these necklaces were in my price range. I can find plenty of bib necklaces in an affordable range to drool over, but haven't yet stumbled upon a collar necklace! If you know of any, please let me know!

What is your take on the detachable collar and collar necklace trends?


No comments:

Post a Comment