30.11.11

Christmas lights & lattes

A caramel brule latte from Starbucks


The Outfit  Sweater (Mink Pink, Je Suis Prest Boutique) | Tank top (Joe Fresh) | Pants (American Eagle)
Purse (Coach) | Necklace (Banana Republic) | Boots (Town Shoes)
Nails (Chanel Coromandel & OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy w/ It) 

Night photos are never ideal for outfit photos (and straight-forward flash is typically too harsh). On this evening I had waited too long to take advantage of the day-light. That always becomes a challenge this time of year as a style blogger! You're constantly racing against the clock to get pictures done before supper time and you're usually up against unpleasant elements- snow and wind chill are not your friends! I do envy those California beauties who still get to sport a cute skirt this time of year!

My biggest challenge this winter will be finding sheltered locations (other than my living room) to keep it interesting for wintertime photos! Since it was a mild night out, B and I popped over to the Loyalist plaza to use the giant Christmas tree as a back-drop! If you have any great suggestions or tried and true strategies, I'd love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment