6.1.12

bloggers do it better: sequins


The Outfit  Skirt (similar): Silvian Heach  | Blazer (similar): American Eagle Tights: Winners | Tee (similar): American Eagle | Necklace: House of Harlow | Watch: FossilClutch: Kate Spade 
Shoes (similar): Steve Madden | Nail polish: Milani | Lip gloss: Chanel


When I saw the opportunity to participate in this round of Bloggers Do It Better, I thought Kristina's choice of sequins couldn't have a better timing: I've been wearing plenty of sequin-clad outfits all throughout the holiday season (and I'm hardly over my obsession)! 

Above is actually the outfit I wore New Year's Eve. I posted a few snap shots from that night earlier this week. There didn't seem to be much going on in Saint John to ring in 2012 but we found ourselves attending a random private party uptown with a few friends. All in all, with an empty commerical space, tasty au d'oeurves, and some dancing, this night was a good time! 



Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on GFC | Follow on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment