11.1.12

tied up


The Outfit  Sweater: C'est Moi*   | Watch: Fossil | Boots (similar): Town Shoes
Faux leather leggings (similar): Hue* | Necklace: Joe Fresh Style
Bracelet: ESquared Jewels*


I scored this sweater dress during boxing day sales for 40% off when I had been lusting over it a few days earlier for regular price. Sometimes it does pay to wait! I wore this particular ensemble out to dinner for B's birthday not long ago (his b-day in his 20's!)

I could not live without these boots- they're a definite wardrobe staple of mine during the fall and winter months. After 5 seasons with them, I thought they had kicked the bucket last week while looking at how faded the toes were and when the zipper started to fail. However, I took them to my trusty shoe repair shop and after new soles and a new zipper, they had polished these babies up so they looked less than half their age! What a relief- saves me the money and the trouble of having to go find a new pair! I thought this might be their absolute last season, but after this repair, they may have a little more mileage in them!


* Bought locally: sweater and leggings are from Je Suis Prest Boutique while the bracelet is from Silver Daisy Designs


Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on GFC | Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment