4.1.12

white christmas after all!


The Outfit  Sweater: American Eagle: | Shorts (similar): H&M | Necklace: Joe Fresh Style
Leggings (similar): C'est Moi  | Boots (similar): Town Shoes


For my first outfit post of 2012, I thought I'd pull out this casual glam ensemble I wore right before Christmas. I love how B was able to catch the snow on camera! Just when we thought we weren't going to get a white Christmas, it starts snowing early in the morning of the 23rd and we woke up to, well, this! I've always said in previous times that I'd like the snow to show up just in time for Christmas and disappear afterward (I'm not terribly fond of our cold weather!)- and oddly, this year, mother nature made that happen. 

Hope that your New Year has had a great start already!


Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on GFC | Follow on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment