5.4.12

winter furs & spring flowers

Outfit: Sweater- Press (Je Suis Prest Boutique) | Faux fur vest- H&M | Jeggings- Guess (Pseudio)
T-shirt (similar)- Joe Fresh | Necklace- Esquare Jewels (Silver Daisy Designs) | Shoes- Aldo
Watch- Fossil | Earrings- Sweet Pea Boutique | Friendship bracelet- self made (DIY)


Finally getting into back into the swing of blogging and outfit posts! It kind of feels like coming out of hibernation! With all the colourful spring clothing in shops and a few new additions to my wardrobe I'm finally feeling inspired to post my outfits again. And it certainly helps that there's more daylight hours and warmer weather! I've finally put away my winter clothing and just recently hauled my summer clothing out of storage. It's fun to find out what goodies you might have forgotten about!

No comments:

Post a Comment