29.6.12

lately in photos...

After a bit of a hiatus, I'm finally back to blogging! It seems life has made a few sharp turns over the past few months and unfortunately there never seemed like enough hours in the day. It wasn't an easy decision to take a little break from blogging, but a necessary one just to attend to life outside the blogosphere.

Do you ever end up with a to-do list that seems like it's always growing longer rather than getting shorter as you check items off? 

I felt like I was running on borrowed time- all the time- and had to narrow down my prioritiesFor a while I was only getting in one post a week (as you probably noticed). Rather than doing things in a rush, I decided to take a little break until I could commit the time to do this right again. But after catching up on work, narrowing down my commitments, and taking some time to better organize my life, I'm back (finally).


While I was away, here a few pictures of things I've been up to lately:

Neon! I'm all about brights this season.

I was about to say some things never change...
But I guess eventually everything does. 
There's been no shortage of lattes, I've just changed to soy. 

After my brown flats from Aldo had bit the dust,
it took me a while before I found a suitable replacement in these 
Rockport flats from Manchester Shoes.

One of the typical signs that summer is coming:
new beer flavours hit the market.
As far as the Coors Light Iced T and Bud Light Lime Mojito goes,
I'd just stick to their originals or grab a margarita.

An egg, cheese & turkey bacon sandwich 
on an english muffin for brunch one day.

Talk about service!
When meeting for work at the Ale House earlier this month,
Christel asked if the lemonade was home-made.
Although it wasn't, they practically insisted on making her some!

The view from my parents' 2nd story deck.

A beautiful sunset.
Gotta love nights where it's still light out past 9pm!

Chocolate mousse cake for a friend's birthday
at Britt's Pub last month.

Earlier this month, B & I celebrated our 1st anniversary 
with a trip to Halifax.
(the view from our hotel room)

One of my favourite summer drinks
Pumphouse blueberry ale
(that, or a good shaken margarita)

My new favourite make-up remover
as of earlier this month.


Well, that's it for now! Have a great Canada Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment