22.12.11

birthday parties


The Outfit  Top: Motel Rocks (Silver Daisy Designs) | Necklace: Joe Fresh
Faux leather leggings (similar): Hue (Je Suis Prest Boutique) | Blazer c/o Boa 
Shoes (similar): Steve Madden (The Urban Shoe Myth) | Coat: Joe Fresh


This is an outfit I wore recently on a Saturday night out which included a stop by B's uncle's birthday party and then an uptown stop at Happinez for my friend Saba's birthday. While these pants aren't my first choice for a family event, I was really wanted to wear them out later that evening! 

I love the pop of turquoise from this top - which, if you can believe, is actually supposed to be a dress! Would it have really been too much to ask for a few more inches of fabric so that you wouldn't offend (i.e. flash) people in it? I run into this problem sometimes- despite not being overly tall at 5'7", my legs are what give me height and leave me having to change some mini dresses into tunics.


No comments:

Post a Comment