23.12.11

happy holidays



The Outfit  Skirt (similar): Silvian Heach (Je Suis Prest Boutique) | Sweater (similar): Abercrombie & Fitch
Tank top: American Eagle | Jacket (similar): Winners | Necklace: Swarovski
Belt (similar): Chinese Laundry | Boots (similar): Town Shoes | Purse: Coach | Hosiery: Walmart


I'll admit I've been a little obsessed this sequin skirt! I attempted to dress it down this week to go Christmas shopping- finally I'm all done (for the most part). Now to get wrapping! Just when it seemed we were out of luck for a white Christmas, I woke up this morning to find the grown covered in a blanket of snow! (Now just hoping it stays put for the next 2 days!)

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and a Merry Christmas! Hope you were good and that Santa finds you ;)


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job dressing down that skirt! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete