3.2.12

winter layers

Outfit:  Sequin tank (similar): Joe Fresh | Brown tank: Abercrombie & Fitch | Sweater: Kensie 
Vest (similar): Gentle Fawn | Jeans: 7 for All Mankind | Necklace (similar): H&M | Boots: Born


You've heard me say it before- that winter outfit photos are a challenge to accomplish! (Did you notice my Rudolph nose?) Unfortunately, that's why I haven't been posting my outfits as regularly! But I hope now that with longer stretches of daylight I can at least battle the unpleasant cold to document more outfits!

Despite the fact that we are in the thick of winter here in New Brunswick, all I can think about is the new spring collections that have been coming out! I'm over darker, winter hues- bring on the pretty pastels, brights and neons! 


Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on GFC | Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment