18.1.12

baby it's cold outside!


The Outfit  Dress: Pink Martini* | Vest: H&M | Tights (similar): We Love Colors | Belt (similar): Old Navy
Shoes: Michael Kors* | Necklace: Aldo Accessories | Bracelets: ESquared Jewels* & Baubles*


Don't worry, we don't actually still have our Christmas decor up! This outfit I wore on Christmas Eve actually. The only part left of the decor to remove now would be the exterior Christmas lights, but with days like -15 or -25 degrees Celsius (which is 5 to -13 in Fahrenheit for my American friends) I figure we'll save that task for a warmer day. But apparently it's supposed to be above 0 degrees next week- so that's certainly something to look forward to!

Getting outfit photos done with the cold with limited day light as certainly been a challenge this time of year. I promise you'll see less of my back deck and the interior doors once the weather rises above 0 degrees or on the odd day that I get up the courage to lose all feeling in my fingers! I think I'll go and invest in that remote for my camera now!


* The following items were purchased locally: dress (Je Suis Prest Boutique), shoes (The Urban Shoe Myth), and bracelets (Silver Daisy Designs & Baubles).

Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on GFC | Follow on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment