10. Angelina Jolie in a Versace gown that I'd bet very few others could
pull off. Did you catch her icy interview with Ryan Seacrest?
9. Paula Patton in a vibrant yellow Monique Lhuilier. Did Rachel Zoe
style this beauty again? (Who did Rachel Zoe style this year?)
8. Jessica Alba, in Gucci, was styled by Brad Goreski. Anyone seen
his new show?
7. Claire Danes in J. Mendel. Click here to see the front of her dress.
6. I loved Reese Witherspoon's care-free waves (more my
style!) with the red Zac Posen dress!
5. This soft pink Dior looked gorgeous on Charlize Theron!
4. Diane Lane in a gold and glittery Reem Acra
5. Julie Bowen in a neutral fairy-tale piece also from
2. Selma Hayek in a bold gold and black Gucci number.
1. Evan Rachel Wood in gorgeously textured and shiny Gucci gown.
Honourable mentions definitely go out to:
1. Jenna Dewan, 2. Debra Messing (Monique Lhuillier), 3. Emma Stone (Lanvin), 4. Kate Beckinsale (Roberto Cavalli), 5. Nicole Ritchie (Julien MacDonald), 6. Shailene Wooley (Marchesa), 7. Sofia Vergara (Vera Wang).
By the way, you can go back and see my favourites from the 2011 Golden Globes red carpet too!
Follow on Bloglovin' | Follow on GFC | Follow on Facebook